- You create experiences for people in groups or in larger scale dissemination.
- You love to synthesize, create, and share with the world.
- You digest, design, and disseminate knowledge – taking what you’ve accumulated, digesting it, and repurposing it to create experiences for larger audiences.
Check your inbox for your 17 Page Road Map on navigating being an inventor. Learn about the financial, psychological and social obstacles that inventors like yourself face. Learn about how we've helped inventors overcome these barriers to thrive personally and professionally.
(If you don't get an email from us within the next 5 minutes, please check your spam or contact us.)
Here's a sneak preview of what you'll:
Watch how inventors scale their impact, revenue and confidence:
Ready to spread your messages to a wider audience and to know the science that backs your work?
Check out the CAPP Syllabus and schedule a free Acceleration Consultation today!
|Schedule Consultation||Checkout the CAPP Syllabus|
Curious About Other 5i Agents?
While change agents vary in what they call themselves (nouns), what they do falls in one of 5 verbs (that conveniently start with i). They either individualize, invent, implement, integrate, or infuse. Each change-agent-type faces their unique obstacles in:
- Growing their work
- Increasing their well-being
- Building community for themselves.
Each faces unique obstacles, gets stuck in different places, and has unique solutions.
Purchase the complete ebook containing all of the change agent profiles so that you can dive deeper into the challenges of each type, and what they all need to succeed.