Resilience: (noun) The ability to persevere in the pursuit of one's goals despite obstacles and setbacks.
This "Mind Over Chatter" course will give you practical skills for mastering your mind.
You will learn simplified approaches for redirecting your thoughts in real-time.
Instead of getting stuck in thoughts of judgment, worry, or regret, you will learn to choose thoughts that feel better, are solution oriented and help you show up in the world the way you want to.
Additionally, uncover the power of mindfulness and meditation to increase willpower and elongate the gap between stimulus and response. This creates a pathway for mastering thoughts so that when adversity strikes, you have the skills necessary to keep your thoughts from weighing you down and you can keep moving. The ability to keep moving is what enables us to bounce back.
- Identify the type of thoughts you are having and how to “talk back” to the thoughts in real time.
- You will learn how thoughts and mind chatter relate to resilience and connect with your personal mind chatter through short exercises of noticing your thoughts.
- Learn about the benefits of mindfulness and simple strategies for putting it into action.
- Practice meditation through different meditation experiences such as awareness of senses and breath focus meditation.
- Discover the Mind Over ChatterTM approach of practical reframes for the types of thoughts that might otherwise limit your resilience.
- Learn to take the language of your thoughts seriously and identify thoughts that are life enhancing, productive, and useful, while other thoughts that make us stuck.
- Use “talk back sentences” to identify strategies for combating intrusive thoughts. This practice will prepare you to talk back to mind chatter in real-time.