Help people thrive through a unique service offering: The Flourishing Skills Group® Self-study Training Program!
The Flourishing Skills Group® is a group experience that leverages the power of connection to maximize the power of learning positive psychology while applying the tools of positive psychology in an intimate group setting.
FSG® Certification is only available for CAPPsters and is ideal for people that want to spread the science of positive psychology through small group facilitation and have an additional service that they offer the public for their work as an individualizer and/or inventor. Offer 10 weeks of 2 hour sessions for small groups in our proven program for increasing wellbeing.
The training includes pre-packaged content including a trainer and participant manual, brochure, flyer, license to use the FSG® name and certificate of completion for participants. This training will teach you to facilitate the 10-modules and train you in how to be a participative facilitator, which is our unique approach to small group facilitation. FSG® a simple, sustainable and fun pathway for spread positive psychology and create a revenue stream for your business.
In this training you will
- Take part in 10-12 week program that can help you facilitate with your clients and in your community as an added stream of income.
- Learn a model for teaching and applying positive psychology that is simple, eloquent, fun and provides opportunity for profound personal growth and change.
- Review the key PP skills that people need to flourish.
- Gain a foundation in how to create an environment for people that is safe, loving and ripe for personal transformation.
- Identify and differentiate the small group experience from group therapy and that while participating in group can be a therapeutic experience, positive psychology practitioners will be taught how to hold a container for participants in which the participants do their own coaching.
- Discuss promoting and selling FSG® in your networks and community.
12 hour of virtual training at your own timing. FSG® is a self- study certification program.
- 12 hours of virtual training
- Certification to run Flourishing Skills Groups®
- Use of the Flourishing Skills Groups® (FSG®) title and logo
- Flourishing Skills Group® Manual (which consists of 10 Weekly Lesson Plans) and participant workbook
- Slides for an Intro to the Science of Flourishing Workshop as a promotion to theBrochure template for promoting your Flourishing Skills Groups®
- Flyer template for promoting your Flourishing Skills Groups®
- Electronic Certificate of Course Completion for your participants from The Flourishing Center
This program will aid you in leading and facilitating 10 group sessions including:
Learn what the science of happiness and well-being (Positive Psychology) is all about. Tell “strengths stories” and uncover the power of focusing on “what’s right with you” in a world that’s constantly focusing on what’s going wrong.
Discover what your top signature strengths are. Learn about naming, spotting and amplifying strengths. Use these skills to become more effective in the world by leveraging what you’re already doing well.
Learn about how evolution has biased your mind and body for negativity and how you can counter this tendency to worry, judge and ruminate by practicing gratitude. Learn the science of gratitude and novel gratitude exercises.
Positive life events alone are not enough to bring out happiness. Harnessing these approaches to savoring enable you to get more positivity out of your day-to-day experiences.
Learn to build more positive and authentic connections with the people in your life. Uncover simple tools for helping the people in your become happier and healthier.
Many people waste their energy thinking about things they “should change” but rarely do. Uncover this research based approach to effectively moving towards your best possible self.
- MIND CHATTER
Is your mind-full or are you mindful? Learn about how your brain works. Identify how to redirect and reprogram your limiting beliefs to more empowering, solution oriented thoughts.
- HABIT CHANGE
Of course you can teach an old dog new tricks, you just need to know the science of how habits form and how they are broken. Learn to identify the trigger, habit loop and appropriate rewards to break old habits.
Forgiving does not mean forgetting. Research shows that people who score high on forgiveness are happier than those who score the least. Discover exercises for letting go of the past to be able to authentically move forward.
Learn the science of intuition and how to tell the difference between the static and the signals. Practice tapping your inner wisdom and intuition
Program tuition: $850
To get certified as a Flourishing Skills Group® facilitator demonstrate competence in both understanding of the positive psychology skills and how to facilitate the group in a one-on-one session with founder Emiliya Zhivotovskaya.
TheFlourishing Skills Group® program is available for CAPPsters only*.
- Log in to your profile by clicking the “Login” button in the top right corner of this page.
- Once logged in, click on the “My Courses” button which will appear next to the login button.
- Select the FSG® Program listed under you CAPP Graduate Courses.
*If you are not a CAPP student, then please contact us to learn more about how to go through our programs.