Learn to run coaching sessions with 3-8 participants at a time in a dynamic, free-flowing and powerful and unique format. The GCC program is designed to help you take your coaching to the next level by enabling more people to access the group coaching process.
Group coaching is a powerful way of scaling one’s coaching practice and enabling more people to access the group coaching process. This training is facilitated by Emiliya Zhivotovskaya and it consists of 10 weeks of practicum.
- GCC is open to APPC graduates ONLY
- Sept 28/21 – Dec 21/21 from 5:00pm – 6:30pm ET (Tues & Thurs)
- PLEASE NOTE: No Class on Oct. 5 & Oct. 7 and will Resume on Oct. 12 – Also, No class Nov.25 for U.S. Thanksgiving & No class Dec,14 & Dec.16
- Limited to 24 participants
- Get 36 ICF CCE credits!
- Optional FREE participation in the live portion of the APPC.14 lecture on Tuesdays at 6:30–8 pm ET.
- Pay In Full: $2,000
- Payment Plan: $2,500
Special offer for first GCC program in Fall 2021:
- Pay In Full: $1,800
- Payment Plan: $2,400 ($800 deposit + 2 installments of $800/each on 10/12/21 and 11/12/21)
How to Apply
- You must be a graduate of the advanced program APPC (Applied Positive Psychology Coaching) Program in order to apply
- Login to your dashboard here and complete the Group Coaching Certification purchase form